20 mins ago – 08: 05 | All, World, Japan, Coronavirus
Here are the most recent updates from Japan and also past on the coronavirus outbreak:
- Japan will certainly start an aid project on July 22 to enhance residential tourist struck by the unique coronavirus, the tourist priest stated Friday, although worries stay over a rebirth of infections.
- Japan is wanting to start conversations with about 10 nations and also areas consisting of China, South Korea and also Taiwan following week on alleviating traveling constraints enforced to suppress the spread of the unique coronavirus, Japanese federal government resources stated Friday.
- One of the professional research studies for the antiviral medicine Avigan established by a Japanese firm fell short to show a considerable distinction in between coronavirus people obtaining the therapy and also the control team, Fujita Health University which performed the examination stated Friday.
- The variety of everyday brand-new coronavirus infections in Tokyo got to a single-day document of 243 on Friday, Tokyo Gov. Yuriko Koike stated, noting the 2nd successive day of over 200 brand-new situations in the resources.
- Japan began permitting on Friday as much as 5,000 individuals to go to showing off and also various other occasions, in spite of a current surge in the variety of individuals contaminated with the unique coronavirus.
- A legal trip run by Japan Airlines Co. mostly lugging Japanese businessmen and also their households that had actually left from China adhering to the unique coronavirus outbreak removed Friday for Guangzhou from Narita airport terminal, eastern of Tokyo.
- As deal with masks end up being a vital component of life throughout the coronavirus pandemic, many individuals are facing an uneasy truth: long term usage can generate skin problem. And as summer season comes, the trouble might worsen.
- Japan aims to start conversations with about 10 nations and also areas consisting of China, South Korea and also Taiwan following week on alleviating traveling constraints enforced to suppress the spread of the unique coronavirus, Japanese federal government resources stated Friday.
Japan and also past: Week in Photos – July 4-10
Updates on significant stores, centers as economic situation resumes in Japan
Useful sources for international citizens and also site visitors in Japan
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Tokyo Coronavirus Support Center for Foreign Residents (TOCOS)” multilingual hotline
– Available in Simple Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Nepali, Indonesian, Tagalog, Thai, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Khmer, and also Burmese, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays other than legal holidays.
0120-296-004 (toll totally free)
- AMDA Medical Information Center’s “Multilingual Consultation Service Regarding COVID-19”
(April 10~May 20, 2020)
– Available in English, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekend breaks and also legal holidays. Also offered in Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Thai, Spanish, Vietnamese and also Portuguese on marked weekdays. Check routine below.
– Available in English and also Chinese on weekdays just, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s COVID-19 details
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government hotline
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean and also Japanese, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
– Available using fax for those with hearing problems
- Japan National Tourism Organization’s “Guide for when you are feeling ill”
– Multilingual clinic/hospital search offered in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Visitor Hotline“
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean and also Japanese 24 hrs a day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from abroad)
- Japan’s health and wellness ministry hotline
– Available in Japanese just, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- World Health Organization’s “Q&A on coronaviruses“
20 mins back
| KYODO NEWS