42 mins ago – 13: 13 | All, Coronavirus, World, Japan
Here are the most up to date updates from Japan as well as past on the coronavirus outbreak:
Osaka’s Shinsekai location on July 28, 2020. (Kyodo)
As of 1 p.m., Wednesday, July 29 (Japan time)
Useful sources for international locals as well as site visitors in Japan
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Tokyo Coronavirus Support Center for Foreign Residents (TOCOS)” multilingual hotline
– Available in Simple Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Nepali, Indonesian, Tagalog, Thai, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Khmer, as well as Burmese, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays other than legal holidays.
0120-296-004 (toll complimentary)
- AMDA Medical Information Center’s “Multilingual Consultation Service Regarding COVID-19”
(April 10~May 20, 2020)
– Available in English, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekend breaks as well as legal holidays. Also offered in Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Thai, Spanish, Vietnamese as well as Portuguese on marked weekdays. Check routine below.
– Available in English as well as Chinese on weekdays just, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s COVID-19 details
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government hotline
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean as well as Japanese, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
– Available through fax for those with hearing problems
- Japan National Tourism Organization’s “Guide for when you are feeling ill”
– Multilingual clinic/hospital search offered in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Visitor Hotline“
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean as well as Japanese 24 hrs a day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from abroad)
- Japan’s wellness ministry hotline
– Available in Japanese just, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- World Health Organization’s “Q&A on coronaviruses“
42 mins back
| KYODO NEWS